Automatic Downspout Extensions
Rolls out when it rains!
Rolls back when rain stops!
Click to see our Installation video and Optional Modifications video!
Rainguard™ downspout extensions disperse rainwater away from your foundation. Helps prevent wet basements and erosion damage to your lawns and flowerbeds.
You'll love Rainguard™ or we'll refund your money. See our returns policy for details.
Over 500,000 sold!
Message from a satisfied customer:
Just wanted to write and say I just bought and installed a rainguard. This is a great invention!!! Thank you so much. I love it!
Better than metal gutter extensions:
- Rainguard™ automatically rolls out to disperse rainwater from your gutters, and rewinds on its spool when the rain stops!
- No ugly metal gutters to trip over. Doesn't block lawn mowers, sidewalks or driveways.
Better than splash blocks:
- Rainguard™ disperses rainwater away from your foundation.
- Helps prevent wet basements and erosion damage (washout and gullies).
Better for the environment:
- Rainguard™ allows compliance with downspout disconnection programs.
- Helps reduce pollution from sewer overflows.
- Replenishes natural groundwater aquifer.
- Takes water away from pest-control chemicals near your foundation
Easy installation. No tools required!
- We supply everything you need to install Rainguard™ on your downspouts in minutes.
Designed to last:
- Self-cleaning design expels dirt, leaves and debris automatically!
- Tough, weather-resistant plastic components with ultraviolet (UV) protection.
- No metal parts to rust or wear out.
Rainguard™ is the smart solution: effective, attractive, inexpensive and easy to install.
Compare and see for yourself!
Runoff runs through it (Review of Rainguard™ in the Boston Globe)
“Last week's torrents provided a drenching reminder for many homeowners that it takes more than good gutters to channel rainwater away from the house, and Electro Guard Corp. offers a new, fairly low-tech way to finish the job. Its Rainguard automatic downspout extensions attach without tools and sit unobtrusively until they're needed. When it starts to rain, the plastic extensions unfurl with the weight of the water and harmlessly disperse it, away from the foundation and without erosion. When the rain stops, the extensions roll back up, removing impediments not only to pedestrians but also to growth of grass or garden. For more information or to buy, go to www.rainguardusa.com.”
Stacey Perlman, Boston Globe